Arginine and its Role in Producing HGH in the Body
  

Arginine and its Role in Producing HGH in the Body

Arginine is a key amino acid and for more than fifty years, it has been scrutinized and studied by researchers. Amino acids are the building block of protein, and in turn, protein is the building block for living cells. There are more than 20 amino acids that have been identified and studied and that includes Arginine. Arginine

80 percent of the amino acids are called ‘non essential amino acids, because the body can synthesize them from other amino acids. Arginine is a non-essential amino acid. The other 20 percent of required amino acids must come from dietary sources, as the body cannot manufacture them. The body’s ability to synthesize amino acids is dependent on age and health.

The study of the role of amino acids in the body has led to a number of revelations such as Arginine is linked to:

Arginine and HGH Production

There is a scientific study on the effects of L-Arginine on HGH release. The administration of a large dose of L-Arginine has become a standard test for the ability of the pituitary to release growth hormone.   According to scientists, there is a test that uses insulin that is more effective, but the USFD is not accepted as the standard test.

Most scientists think that L-Arginine promotes the release of HGH by inhibiting Somatostatin, and at least one scientific study has demonstrated this.   In addition to being an HGH releaser, L-Arginine has a number of other benefits.

Problems with Arginine as an HGH Releaser

There have been some problems with Arginine use as an HGH releaser. The effectiveness will diminish with both age, and with constant use. Unfortunately, this has caused some to make a dangerous assumption that amino acids like L-Arginine can cause dangerously high levels of HGH to be released.

Young people can use L-Arginine, but a person must have stopped growing 5 years prior, unless it is administered under close medical supervision.

For most people, the recommended dose of amino acids to improve HGH release is 10-30 grams of L-Arginine, which is often combined with 2 grams of L-glutamine, and this will maintain youthful levels of HGH beginning at around 30 years of age and carrying on into one’s early 40s, and occasionally past the age of 50.  To be effective the L-Arginine must be used for 6 weeks and then stopped for about 2 weeks.  This cycling can be continued indefinitely. 

Is Arginine Supplementation Safe?

There have been clinical trials conducted, and in those clinical trials, Arginine has been safely used for up to three months with minor side effects. Possible side effects include bloating, abdominal pain, gout, and diarrhea.  In those with asthma, it can increase breathing problems. Arginine can sometimes interact with some medications that lower blood pressure, interact with certain heart medications and some drugs such as Viagra. Women who are pregnant or nursing should not take Arginine until talking to their doctor.

=> Try Genf20 Plus For 60 Days Risk Free! <=

 


 
 



 

Copyright © 2017, www.genf20plus.info All Rights Reserved.